STEP-1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
The eligible candidates shall apply on-line at the website www.wbscvt.net under two groups viz. E Group & M Group. Candidates can apply for Admission in any one of the above groups as per his/her eligibility. Candidates applying for both the groups will be rejected. It is suggested to candidates to carry recent testimonials, scanned photograph & signature with him/her while applying on-line, so that right information may be entered. The candidates are advised to fill information carefully because after successful registration the editing regarding category/test selection/optional subject in E-Group or M-Group is not possible.
STEP-3: PRINTING OF CASH DEPOSIT SLIP
STEP-2: UPLOADING OF PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
It is mandatory for candidates to upload their recent colored passport size photograph and signature on the panel to complete the registration process successfully. Printing of Application form is not possible without uploading the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be less than 1MB in size.
After successful registration the candidates have to download the cash deposit slip to deposit the application fee. The cash deposit slip shall be submitted at any nearby available help desks along with all related testimonials and application fee as mentioned in the cash deposit slip.
STEP-4: CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION FEE
After 48 hours of deposition of the application fees at any nearby available help desks, the fee status will be updated in candidate's login.
STEP-5: SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
The candidate signs the Application Form at the specified place. The candidate must keep a photocopy of the Application Form for use as reference for future correspondence. The Application Form must be submitted at any nearby available help desks along with all related testimonials and application fee.
STEP-6: PRINTING OF ADMIT CARD
Admit card for Common Entrance Examination for both “E”&“M” group will be available in the website www.wbscvt.net. Candidate can view and download their Admit Card from the website and can take a printout of it by entering their Application Form number. Also Candidate can collect the Admit Card from the Help Desks available in the Institute. In the Admit card the actual date and venue of the Common Entrance Examination will be mentioned.
STEP-7: COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Applicants for both “M”&”E” Group of trades are to appear in separate Common Entrance Examination that is going to held at the same Date & Time. While appearing for the written examination, candidate must have the admit card.
The actual result will be displayed on website as per Key Dates. The merit list for both of the groups(M&E) will be prepared state wide separately on the basis of marks obtained by the applicant in the said Common Entrance Examination.
- If any candidate feels any difficulty in applying for Govt. ITI/ITC/Jr.Polytechnic, may take the help from the helpline (phone numbers 7890163879,7890122106,9088619156,
9088615118,8481071161 Mon. To Sat.(10 AM to 5 PM), from Monday to Saturday at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Support Center facility is also available to the candidates and the students may get their solutions.
- Candidates are advised to keep their application number and password secret. Do not disclose this information with any others, so that nobody can change your profile.
- Only those candidates are allow to sit in the examination, who have deposited the application fee along with all related testimonials and application form and who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should bring with them BLUE/ BLACK Ball Point Pens only. Books, written notes, calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices etc. will not be permitted to be carried in the examination hall.
- In case of any discrepancy found in Application, Testimonial at any stage, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled without giving any intimation.